Update: So we were told we were teaching the 16-17 year olds at church last I posted... When we got to church two Sundays ago, much to our suprise; we were shown our classroom and a room full of wonderful 13-14 year olds. We are happy to teach no matter what age! Bring it on!
As I have been searching for lesson helps and ideas I noticed that there are not a lot of helps for Sunday School classes, most of the helps are for the new YW curriculum which differs slightly from the Sunday School curriculum. Thanks to Pinterest for all the wonderful pinned ideas though... Most of them can be adapted to fit the Sunday School curriculum!
Because of this I am going to post things I come up with myself and pin them to my blog, hopefully they will help with your Sunday School teaching.
Her is a bookmark I put together over a year ago for FHE and thought it would be perfect for February's topic of "THE PLAN OF SALVATION."
Just print cut and laminate.
Just print cut and laminate.
*Weekly Challenge Idea: Print each class member 2 bookmarks. One for each class member. Each class member is then challenged to prayerfully search for someone to share their testimony of the Plan of Salvation with (could be a friend, classmate, family member, etc.) and give that special someone the other bookmark.
![]() |
| Bookmark download available: Single 3.5x6 jpg image bookmark here 8.5x11 jpg image holds 3 bookmarks here *if it is easier, you could just click on the image above to enlarge, right click, save picture as. I cannot guarantee the quality if it is copied this way. |
I hope you enjoy this and can make use of it. :)

3 comments:
Just wanted to thank you for your beautiful handout. Surprisingly, most of my Young Women had never seen the Plan of Salvation laid out in a timeline. (I was shocked by that) But, it touched them and I appreciated your kindness in sharing. I look forward to other insights you have for future doctrinal topics!
I am very happy to hear your YW found these so helpful!
Love this thank you! I'm using it on Sunday!
Post a Comment